Happy Mother’s Day to each and every person who has earned that title by birth or by right!
I’m in a great Mom group on FB that is full of talented Moms who are also blog/business owners, and they started a thread on #WhatMomReallyWants for Mother’s Day. Here are a few of my favorites:
- An uninterrupted trip to the bathroom
- The kids only ask Daddy to do something
- Someone else to do the dishes and laundry
- Someone else to clean the house
- A day of silence
- A few hours of not thinking
- A hot bath
- A hot dinner
- And most importantly, love and appreciation from the family.
Mommies, what did YOU really want for Mother’s Day? And I hope you enjoyed every moment of your special day!