Today is my 33rd birthday!
To celebrate, I thought I would give you a few fun facts about me that you probably didn’t know.
1. I don’t know how to ride a bike. This is my go-to statement whenever I have to answer the question “what is something you may not know about me?” Yep, somehow I made it through 33 years of life without ever learning.
2. I have never broken a bone. Maybe this ties into number 1, since I haven’t had the pleasure of falling off a bike.
3. I love to swim, but I am scared of drowning. I am also scared of heights, but I love roller coasters. I’m just a jumble of contradictions, aren’t I?
4. I don’t have any biological siblings. But I have a LOT of “adopted” siblings from my membership in my Sorority.
5. I like to read fantasy and romance novels in my spare time. I also like to write romance stories, but I haven’t had the nerve to publish any yet.
6. I have an addiction to Apple products! I write my blog posts on either my iPhone or iPad Pro.
7. I am starting an online clothing boutique called Curvy Elise Petite Plus Size Boutique. We launch next month, and you will be able to shop at CurvyElise.com.
8. My favorite drinks are coffee, hot tea with cream, and sweet tea. But I am trying desperately to reduce the sweet tea because of the amount of sugar.
9. I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Christmas! There is something magical about the sparkly lights and good cheer, the happiness and togetherness that the holiday season creates. I’m smiling right now just thinking about it! And there are only 242 days left!
10. And finally… I love helping Moms add self care time to their daily routine! I know you already know that about me, but I just thought I would end with one of my faves. This is a self care and mom life blog, right?
That what so much fun to write! I hope you enjoyed some interesting facts about me. What is something that people may not know about you?
Glaceria Mason1 year ago